Pineapple Nails

I copied these from this design from A Girl and Her Polish I found through Pinterest. I thought they were adorable! I know some areas are transitioning into the fall season already, but it's still very hot here in Louisiana. Summery nail art still applies! :)


Cute, right?! Here is how I did it:

Started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening

1 coat of Sation Sunset Silk.
This polish is mostly sheer on it's own, so 1 coat over bright yellow just added a bit of orange shimmer.

Then I stamped BM-310 with Barielle Coco Bar. I didn't care that it wasn't perfect. I missed some near the cuticle, but that's where the leaves are going to go...

Base of the leaves with Kiss Nail Art Striper in white.

Freehanded some Sinful Colors Exotic Green over the white leaves. (This green is also sheer and I didn't want it to take on a yellow tone, hence the white base)

Some darker shadows added to the leaves with OPI Jade is The New Black.

Then I added some highlights to the leaves with China Glaze Refresh Mint.
(I wish I had stopped before this step lol. I think the green is too light.)

What do you think?



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment